Naughty Grinch Candle Jar with Lid - Mahogany Shea Scented
Oh, so you're on the naughty list this time and saving Santa a trip. But guess what! We have our Naughty Grinch to accompany you in your pranks. Let this buddy be a part of your Christmas celebrations as a natural soy wax candle while we trace him through his mischievous fragrance flourishing everywhere.
Fragrance – Mahogany Shea
North Pole's calling you to fancy their winters at your home with this exotic woody scent of Mahogany, a zest of spice, and a delicate touch of pure shea butter and virgin coconuts' aroma. Let this heavenly scent help you create your very own Who ville.
Burn Time - 40-50 hours
Wax Weight - 230gm
Product Dimensions - Diameter: 8 cm, Height: 13 cm
Contents - 1 decorative scented soy candle jar with lid
Hand poured in India.
Handcrafted candles with non-toxic and bio degradable natural soy wax. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discolouration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies.
Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Express (Delivery in 2-4 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 5-7 Business Days) - Free
2. Shipping within India
Express (Delivery in 3-5 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 7-10 Business Days) - Free
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
For more details, check our Shipping and Returns Policy.
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle
1. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care
1. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything inflammable.
3. Keep debris out of candle.
4. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
5. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
6. Keep away from children & pets.
7. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.