Baghbaan - Cedar Chest Scented Candle
The warmth of grandparents’ love is something we all desire to keep along forever. Wasn’t our childhood the best part of our lives? Whenever in trouble, just run into your grandparents’ arms and there’s nothing left to be afraid of. The nostalgia of being pampered by our granny, those warm hugs by grandpa and welcoming winters with granny’s handmade sweaters that were always the right size, we wonder how!
Reminiscing the sweet days of the past from the treasure chest of memories, Rad Living presents Baghbaan - a natural soy wax hand-poured candle, dedicated to our lovely grandparents. The candle comes with a hand-knit crochet cover, made by 17 Juggi girls from Nrinam and is the perfect way to spread the vibes of warmth and affection, this winter season, in your home.
Fragrance Description - Cedar Chest
A robust scent, this fragrance opens up with the aroma of cedar-wood and cinnamon, creating a sharp yet smooth feel. With added notes of coconut and oudh, it mellows down to a subtle spicy undertone whereas the woody scent remains more pronounced alongside a touch of rose’ softness.
Burn Time - 50-65 hours
Wax Weight - 220gm
Product Dimensions - Diameter: 7 cm, Height: 9 cm
Contents - 1 scented soy candle in a clear glass container with a hand-knit crochet cover
Hand poured in India.
Handcrafted candle with non-toxic and bio degradable natural soy wax. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discolouration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies.
Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Express (Delivery in 2-4 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 5-7 Business Days) - Free
2. Shipping within India
Express (Delivery in 3-5 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 7-10 Business Days) - Free
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
For more details, check our Shipping and Returns Policy.
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle
1. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care
1. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything inflammable.
3. Keep debris out of candle.
4. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
5. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
6. Keep away from children & pets.
7. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.