Chandni - Medium Flat Bowl Mirror Mosaic Candle
Lighting up the evenings with their radiant aura, each fragrance is handpicked and created with a special mood in mind. Encapsulated in a dazzling jar with mirrored mosaic handwork, this 5 wick candle is sure to bedazzle.
An eclectic bouquet of aromas, from warm and nostalgic, deep and sensuous to crisp and dreamy; make every evening a special experience. Whether you're staying in with a favourite book or hosting a soirée, the evergreen spirit of Chandni will leave a lasting memory with each whiff.
The Gala Night- Fruity and floral, with a hint of frankincense. Lifting spirits with a vibrant bouquet of natural aromas, The Gala Night is a luminous fragrance that delights in a vision of eternal spring. With crisp notes of green apple and delicate whiffs of frangipani, this combination of sublime scents creates an aura of dream-like fantasy, sparking conversations for many a soirée.
Notes: Green Apple, Frangipani, Frankincense
Product DetailsWax Weight: 530gms | Height: 2 inches | Diameter: 6 inches
Gift Box Dimensions: Width- 19cm | Height- 8.5cm | Length- 19cm
Burn Time - 65-80hours | Soy wax | Hand poured in India.
Gift Box Contains- 1 Medium/ 5 wick Flat Bowl Mirror Mosaic Candle
Handcrafted candle with non-toxic and bio degradable natural soy wax. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discolouration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies.
Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Express (Delivery in 2-4 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 5-7 Business Days) - Free
2. Shipping within India
Express (Delivery in 3-5 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 7-10 Business Days) - Free
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
For more details, check our Shipping and Returns Policy.
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle
1. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care
1. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything inflammable.
3. Keep debris out of candle.
4. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
5. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
6. Keep away from children & pets.
7. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.