Eleanor- Scented Laguna Gold Candle
Named after the queen, this pearl adorned, hand-poured, soy candle is royalty itself. It's embellished pearls radiate an aura of wisdom and it's aroma is a whiff of nobility. An ultimate addition to your home, if you want to have heads turning everytime someone visits your space. Infact, its not just a candle, it's a way of living life queen size!
Orchid Paradise- A whiff of this aroma feels like a walk in the orchid gardens during a full bloom on a warm spring morning. The warm, floral and exotic fragrance of orchids blended with the citrusy-sweet scent of bergamot, It's the perfect aroma to feel alive to.
Notes: Orchid, Bergamot, Cinnamon
Rose Gardenia - A sweet and mesmerizing aroma, derived from fragrant tea roses, that can lift your mood and spirits any time.
Notes: Tea roses
Honey Cinnamon Twist- A well-rounded fragrance with the the richness of honey, warmth of cinnamon and zest of lemon. Let this luscious scent create an aura that is sure to rejuvenate your senses.
Notes: Cinnamon, Honey, Lemon
Burn Time - 25-35 hours
Wax Weight - 180gm
Product Dimensions - Diameter: 6.5cm, Height: 8cm
Contents - 1 scented soy candle adorned with pearls
Handcrafted candles with non-toxic and bio degradable natural soy wax. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discolouration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies.
Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Express (Delivery in 2-4 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 5-7 Business Days) - Free
2. Shipping within India
Express (Delivery in 3-5 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 7-10 Business Days) - Free
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
For more details, check our Shipping and Returns Policy.
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle
1. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care
1. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything inflammable.
3. Keep debris out of candle.
4. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
5. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
6. Keep away from children & pets.
7. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.