Writer's Block - Lavender Tobacco Scented Candle
Tik tok tik, the clock is moving but you're still on page 1! Do you even remember your deadline? It's not really gonna make a change if you keep on staring at the wall or go back to backspace every 5 minutes. How about you take a little break and relax, but for real this time! Breathe in, breathe out and peace out!
Fragrance - Lavender Tobacco
An aromatic floral rich incense of lavender with green, licorice facets, tweaks with a hint of tobacco for utmost pleasure. Feel closer to the sublimity of life as the enchanting aroma fills you with optimism.
Product Weight - 525 gm
Wax Weight - 250 gm
Product Dimensions - Diameter: 8 cm, Height: 9 cm
Contents - 1 scented soy candle in a clear glass container
Burn Time - 45-55 hours
Hand poured in India.
Handcrafted candle with non-toxic and bio degradable natural soy wax. The natural property of soy can lead to slight discolouration and variations in texture. This does not affect the performance or quality of the candle.
Soy wax candles last longer and burn cleaner than petroleum-based paraffin candles, and are less likely to trigger allergies.
Note: Because all of our candles are handmade, no two are identical.
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Express (Delivery in 2-4 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 5-7 Business Days) - Free
2. Shipping within India
Express (Delivery in 3-5 Business Days) - Rs.99
Standard (Delivery in 7-10 Business Days) - Free
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
For more details, check our Shipping and Returns Policy.
1. Allow all the wax on the surface to melt and become a liquid pool.
2. Let the liquid pool reach the edges of the container before extinguishing.
Relighting your candle
1. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch and set it upright before every use to minimise mushrooming and soot.
Safety and care
1. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything inflammable.
3. Keep debris out of candle.
4. Do not burn candle for more than three hours at a time to avoid soot.
5. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
6. Keep away from children & pets.
7. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.